Syrian regime has violated truce '130 times', opposition claims
Syria's opposition has claimed that Syrian regime forces have broken a Russian-US brokered ceasefire 130 times during the first three full days of the truce.
Information of the attacks had been gathered by activists in targeted areas, which did not include areas controlled by the Islamic State group, which are not included in the ceasefire agreement.
The statement also said that violations had mostly taken the form of regime artillery and bombing, mostly on civilian areas.
On Thursday alone - the third full day of the ceasefire - the statement said that a total of 46 violations had been recorded in Aleppo, Hama, Idlib, Damascus, and Quneitra.
Three civilians had been killed by a regime bombardment of the town of Khan Shaykhun in the southern countryside of Idlib, the opposition claimed.
Since the Russian-US brokered ceasefire came into place on Monday evening the Syrian regime and opposition groups have traded accusations over violations of the ceasefire.
Meanwhile hold ups in the delivery of aid to the estimated 300,000 inhabitants of rebel-held east Aleppo have led to bickering between Washington and Syria over who is to blame for the delay and scrunity over the efficacy of the truce agreement.